Sunday, June 15, 2008

To infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

As I've been enjoying my Radio Flyer Retro Rocket recently (thanks again Theresa!), my thoughts have turned to the sky, particularly the night sky. How beautiful the stars are, and when I say stars I mean planets, suns, galaxies, etc. I can't help but be in awe of the endlessness of it all. It makes me feel so little. I can barely grasp the concepts of an infinite space or how light travels. It is difficult for me to comprehend that some of what I see up there is already gone. And I wonder, is there other human life out there wondering the same thing? What will the great space expeditions of my time here on our planet earth be? Will I contribute to them?

For now, I just enjoy zooming around on my personal rocket.


2 comments:

Kristen & Tom said...

Maia is so jealous of Phinn's rocket! How fun!

Courtney said...

Oh My Goodness!
He is just too cute...I can't believe how much he has grown....what a cutie!!!